Thursday, May 13

Review Singkat HKI

Well, I just arrived at home after attending HKI aka MK (Malam Kenangan). Karena satu dan lain hal, sekarang namanya jadi HKI.

Ok. There are much stories I wanna share. I don't know where to start.

But, it's my latest year as HS student. There's no more white and grey. After this phase, there will be colorful.

Tonight, I cried twice in HKI. First one when Mommy Yuan was singing Tak Ada yg Abadi. The second one when the LCD diplayed documenter film of us. Much memories :(

Well, much thanks for they who said that I was beautiful at that time (and still for now, tomorrow and years later. Hahahwek! Silakan muntah)

Special thanks to Mr. Rudi who choosed me as the best director for theater project. It was announced in HKI. Hihi, can't imagine that matter.

Well, I'm gonna clean up my face from make up and my hair from hair spray. Then, go to bed.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment