Friday, June 25

Super Duper Hyperactive Girl

Yeah, I got super happy-hour photo session with my little cousin. I always wanna take many photos with her. But unfortunately, she’s super duper hyperactive. And it was lucky day, I could take many pics with her. Although some are trouble pics.


Well, take a look these pics.











I really like this pics. She looked like a doll.



I haven’t told you about this girl. Her name is Anindya Isna Ramadanti. Actually her last name would be Ramadani, but it’s too ordinary. So I put ‘T’ on her last name and it became Ramadanti. Moreover, Danti is one of my best friends, she’s a very elegant girl. I usually call my little cousin Nindul. It sounds cute.


Nindul was born on 1st September 2009. She’s the only daughter my aunty has. My aunty had waited for baby for 10 years in her marriage. Nindul is the only daughter my aunty has, I said. Just like Danti who is the only daughter her parents have.


I really love Nin. She’s a cute and cheerful little girl. She always wears cute outfits, dresses like a princess. It makes our family always full of happiness when she’s around us.


I think that’s all. I just wanna show how happy I am. I was happy and am happy because could take many good pics, although some are trouble, too.


At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment