Tuesday, June 15

Twitter :(

Well yeah, I'm enjoying twitter now. Not often online facebook anymore. Twitter is so simple in fact, and it's so appropriate to my personality, simple. Actually I've joined twitter since 9 months ago. But started to be exist lately.

I've been in Semarang now. And I'm in my sist's office with her driver. I don't know what to do. She asked me to enjoy the day and walk around semarang -not the real walk actually-. I just arrived here after being driven to indomaret, bought things. And fortunately, I didn't have to spent my pocket money caused my driver gave me money. Idk why, just Alhamdulillah. Hahaha, save my money.

Tomorro snmptn test. I'll be staying in sister of my sister's friend. How to say? My sister has a friend, her friend has a sister. So, you know what I mean.

I wanna eat something, but not snack or else. Something like meatball or siomay. There were some around here, but I found none of them. Unfortunately my phone low battery, ya this one. I'm blogging use my phone. So if this one is off, I'll use another one. But, the battery of my other phone also not full. I'll charge it when arrive in my sist's friend's sist boarded house.

Boring to the max, aaaaaaaaaaaa!! Twitter is in trouble, facebook also makes me bored. I love blogging. But, what must be written then? So sleepy.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment