Friday, July 16

Sick

I got sick. Since yesterday I got cold symptoms. It's been 2 days, and I do hope tomorrow myself get better. Actually I'm not kinda girl who takes care enough with healthy.

Umi said that I got sick because of the accumulation of my hobby to stay awake till early morning. But I don't think so. I got insomnia disease since I was 14 y.o. My life is so unwell. I don't have good sleeping schedule. I lived with my own rules. And when God remains me like it does now, I think I'll live like others do.

Sleep on time, eat on time, and listen people's advices to have better life.

I know it's not important. But people, take care of yourself. You know what's your body's felt. So, take meds when you do not feel health.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment