Monday, September 13

Don't Stare at Me

Ok, what people usually do when they are enjoying their time in mall?

Right now I'm in Larissa, RM. But sorry, I'm here not for treatment or other girls-needed-to-be-beautiful. Because I have been born as a girl with natural beauty and no need to change any other thing in me. Big thanks for God.

Ok, I'm here to accompany my sister. What a boring day! Well, it's almost one hour I'm waiting for her. And to kill my boredom, I walked around alone. As usual, I spent time alone at mall when nobody can accompany me. I bought headset, meal, ice cream, and others.

And ya, something suck happened when I entered this place again. I walked in with a cone of ice cream in my hand and shopping bag. Then, Miss Receptionist and her other two friends stared at me like there were many things wrong in me.

Hey, my sist has finished her stupid treatment and I haven't finished blogging.

Back to that suck thing. Ok, they stare at me and I stare at them back. My fellas call me Eagle Eyes because my eyes can show any feel in my heart and it will be showed clearly in my eyes. And also, the people would know what I am feeling at that time.

And seriously I wanna yell out, DON'T STARE AT ME! I HATE IT! I HATE THE WAY YOU STARE AT ME AND GOSSIP ME! ANYTHING IN ME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
But I just yell it in my heart. What I do was keep acting cool front of them. Yeah, I'm cool B-)

So, I guess those receptionist girls know that I hate their way. And look, they also gossiping me. Ya I know I do not act like a feminim girl with their cute act and outfits. I wear sweater, t-shirt, jeans, and sandals with no handbag or else. I'm the simple one and look so sporty.

Then after staring at them, I took a sit and put my shopping bag on the floor. I took my headset and plugged it in my phone. Enjoy my fcking boring spare time with music and blogging.
Ok, call me alay, but I swear I do not care at all. It's human right to spend their time, to act, to wear clothes as long as it doesn't disturb anyone else.

And ya, now i continue my shopping day and I'm gona have a very late lunch with my sister.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment