Monday, October 4

Floody Day

Just got home after having marathone class from 7.30am to 3.00pm. But, I back home earlier. The teacher has meeting, class was over soon, at 2.20pm.

In rest time, Echi and Me visited Tari's boarding house to finish our group assignment. And it finished so quickly, less than 1 hour. I brought the paper to be printed. Our ritual when we are in Tari's boarding house is drinking juice.

You know what, my campus was flooding. Not exactly in campus, but places and ways to campus. I laughed while riding my motorcycle, non stop. It's ridiculous! I did seems like a silly girl. I didn't wear my shoes pass the floody road, non stop laughing myself and people around me who were grumpy. Hey, take it easy, enjoy it la! Just like I did. Hahahaha

Fyi, my campus is located about 500metres from the beach.

I think that's all, just wanna share :P

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment