Sunday, February 27

When The Lamp Went Out

When the lamp went out and I have nothing to do, I took many pictures. And fyi, I have a very good moments which related to candle with Rora. That was years ago when she visited my home and the lamp went out. We sat front of the candle and chatted. But one thing I remember about the day is she asked her ‘gebetan’ about thing I was wondering.



I was wondering why when I saw the candle’s shadow on the wall, there’s no the fire’s. so, she asked the one she loved about my question. I was in social major, so I do not know about any science thigies.

The answer was because the fire is not noun. We can not catch the fire. So, it didn’t appear on the wall. Well, something like that. I don’t know exactly.




Those are my face. Okay, I have pointed nose. But I have pointed mouth also. Look, my mouth and nose seem showing who’s the most pointed -______-









The candle

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment