Tuesday, May 31

I Love Monday!

Another confession.
Lately, I Love Monday. Why?
*smile*, because I can see Yellow only Monday and Wednesday. But, almost every monday I see Yellow and pretty rare on Wednesday, we have our own classes to be attended.

Yesterday I saw Yellow front of library, again. Maybe I have to say I Love Library, too.
Yellow is my sunshine. Yellow is my mood booster.

Jadi kemarin aku ketemu Yellow di depan perpustakaan. It seems like when I do want to see you, I won't find you. But when I do not expect to see you, voila! You there.
Kemaren aku puasa, siang-siang panas, ngelak banget. Begitu keluar dari perpustakaan dan aku ngeliat kamu, es kelapa aja sampe lewat! Efek yang ditimbulin bener-bener joss banget! Efeknya lebih dahsyat daripada es kelapa (buat orang puasa lho ya).

I don't want to be someone for you. Let it be like this. I just like to see you, anything in you.
And I have never realize our past can influence this much. Our one day activity when we were on the committee. When we were sitting together and talked much thingies for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment