Saturday, September 17

IIWC OAT - Nglimut, Kendal

Okay, report about my activity last Sunday to Tuesday in Semarang. Actually it wasn't in Semarang as well, it took place in Nglimut, Gonoharjo, Kendal. Ehmm, I don't know exactly where I was . You may look at the pictures I will upload in moments.

It's a very nice place, yet seems exclusive. Not too crowded, not much people know where it is. The views are awesome, the villa is okay. Well, it's kinda unpredictable holiday for me. A very sweet escape Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


The first photo I took was the picture above. I'm not sure what it is.
If I'm not mistaken, the people above were Mas Erick (bottom), Simon, Yohannes.
Poor Mas Erick, haha




See, it is beautiful!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon



My sandals haha Tuzki Bunny Emoticon




The villas. So back to nature!


On my way to Villa Minang where stayed with prep. team and the volunteers.

The parking area. And you see beautiful sunset from this place.

Yeah, this is it!


Ehmmm, let me see... I have some photos of food on the International night with volunteers from Germany Tuzki Bunny Emoticon







And mostly were chocolate
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon Lalalala


Sorry for bad resolution, I took the pictures with my old-fashioned phone. I forgot my camera because I think we just would stay in IIWC office for formal activities. 
That's all the activity update! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment