Monday, September 26

Mo(ur)nday

From now on, Monday is like something both I like and dislike. I'm like a professional money maker who can't control my emotion.

Monday Schedule Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
07.30 - 09.10 English Phonetic Class - I skip it because my bike wasn't not ready yet due to flat tire. Start to ruin my day Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
09.10 - 10.50 Writing Class - Nothing could attract me today like writing class does, for one reason: I LIKE WRITING.
10.50 - 12.30 Listening Class - Ehm... I wasn't in mood but could undergo it well.
13.15 - 13.45 Salon - Since I cut my hair this short, every Monday I go to salon just to blow my hair Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
14.00 - 15.30 Taught at Transjaya - Met the cadets and yes, I miss them!!!
15.40 - 15.50 Bank - Save money money money
16.00 - 16.20 Grapari - Took Catering
16.30 - 18.00 Free
18.15 - 20.45 Taught kids around my house - Extremely exhausting!!! Emotional challenging!!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
21.00 - ......... Bed time!


Today was so going here and there like the wind Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

See, I was like wanna go to the beach and scream loudly there! Now I know why people have negative thinking with this day . I don't meat to complain like a bitch. I'm fine with my activities, but not after 8.00pm.

My alibi is because I'm too tired and kids who study in my house are suck. Their hobbies are singing loudly, talking rudely. I tell them more than five times a day not to do that. But it was like nothing for them. I handle 5 kids at once at 18.15 - 19.30, but I'm ok with that, because they listen to me. When I say don't do this don't do that, they obey it. I'm kinda fussy when it's about kids and attitude. I concern with kids and I want them to have good attitude. But for those who come after the first period, they are like ... Tuzki Bunny Emoticon *speechless*

But however difficult to pass today, I still thank to God thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss much! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Because I'm not jobless. I prefer have a very demanding schedule than being an unemployment.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment