Sunday, September 25

Supernatural is Back




Last night, accidentally I watched a TV series I've missed a lot! Yes, I'm a big fan of Sam and Dean Winchester. I don't know which season was broaden last night. I watched it on Trans7.

After I had done with internet thingy, I still can't close my eyes and decided to turn on TV. There were many good matches last night, Chelsea, MU, Inter Milan, Valencia. But I just watched Chelsea's match (actually I almost forget the match last night Tuzki Bunny Emoticon)
Then about 12am, I turn of my laptop then turn on TV, and accidentally changed the channel, and found Sam and Dean were talking in the car. Last night season was when Dean just got back from hell (Due to contract with demons). It's the fourth season I think. Yes, every Saturday I will be accompanied by Sam and Dean. No more #foreveralone Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

I'm always  melted to see Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. They are AAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon



Oh, I just got a call from Hana. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, micuuuuuuuuu Tuzki Bunny Emoticon


Happy Sunday everyone!!!
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment