Sunday, October 23

17-23 October 2011

Woooohoooooooo, finally I can open my blog! About three days I couldn't open it because my internet connection was suck. Okay, I really wanna write many things since last Thursday. So, I just will make summaries.

Monday, 17th October 2011
I didn't come to campus because on Tuesday my sister would marry. But I still went working because I LOVE MONEEEEYYYY Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Tuesday, 18th October 2011
Lampir married. Yes, that's the second time she married because years ago she divorced. I'll talk about marriage later. Do I believe in marriage?

Wednesday, 19th 2011
FLAT

Thursday, 20th 2011
Went to campus and went working. Every Thursday I teach the first semester cadets and they are still very nice, they respect me and I try my best to be better. It was the third week I taught them. And last Thursday I asked them to write quotes of their life. They were very excited with that kinda activity. I'm so happy they were welcome with me and my activity. Last week, I asked them whether discuss about quotes of life or soundtrack of life. The chose quotes of life, but they were also excited in soundtrack of life. They asked a girl to sing in front of the class, her name is Tefa. But she refused. So, last Thursday I asked Tefa to sing in front of class when there was still 5minutes left before the time was over. She has very beautiful voice.
But before I left the class, they forced me to sing. I was like wanted to run away Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Eventually, I sang!!!!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

I sang The Day You Went Away from M2M. I was confuse what kinds of song I had to sing, because I was afraid the didn't know the song. So, I chose the simple one. And they say that I have beautiful voice, Yayness!!! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Teaching in the first semester and third semester is absolutely different. I don't know why I prefer teach in the first semester where everybody has sense of respecting. At least, they pay attention on me and what I say, what I want them to do.

Friday, 21st October 2011
Uhhhhmmmmmmm, nothing special, but 'Maroon' made it special. New mood booster! Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Oh ya, did you hear about the news that the doomsday would be on last Friday? Well, did you believe it? I didn't, because in my religion we believe that nobody knows when it will come.

Saturday, 22nd October 2011
I have my favorite student in my Saturday class. His name is Faiz. He is in second grade. He is hyperactive and every meeting I am always like doing exercise watch over him. But he is better than his brother, because he still do his work well and his exam score was almost perfect.

And yesterday was the 40th day Mbah Aung passed away.

Today, 23rd October 2011
Devil wanted to go to Waterpark, but she and I are in our period. So, we can't go there. But I want to have lunch in Mpek-mpek 888. I don't know, maybe we can go there. Oh ya, but I think I can't  because I have EP assignment to do and must be submitted tomorrow Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Alright, enjoy your weekend, fellas!!
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment