Sunday, October 23

Komodo

I was always confuse about Komodo and Kodomo. When I was kid, I could not even distinguish them. And now I'm growing and can know the differences clearly.

That's KODOMO!
Kodomo is brand of toothpaste in Indonesia. I was also very loyal consumer of Kodomo.
And I won Kodomo coloring competition when I was 5 or 6 years old.
Maybe later I can show you the trophy Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
And that's KOMODO!!!
The only animal you can't find anywhere, but Indonesia.

I write this post with purpose.
Vote KOMODO as one of the NEW 7 WONDERS of the WORLD!!!

Usually,  started my day by sending message to 9818 to vote Komodo and do the same before going to bed.
Have you done it, people?

Vote KOMODO:
KOMODO

send it to 9818

Oh ya, I also asked kids around my hoome to do that. It costs Rp 1 per sms. It's damn cheap! And many silly stories happen.

DIKA
Dika sent many messages days ago and he got no replies. So, he sent another message which asked the operator to reply his message. It was like "reply please".

DITA
Dita also sent some messages and she showed me that she did. She sent it using her mommy's phone. And one day her mommy asked, "Why did you send messages to Komodo? Is he your friend?"

I laughed to death!!! "Is he your friend???" damn stupid question!!!
Have you sent the message today???

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment