Wednesday, October 19

MTVEMA

Days ago I visited MTV EMA 2011 website.
Actually I visited because it was announced that Agnes Monica becomes one of the nominees in MTV Asia-Pasific, uhmmm I don't know what's the name. It's more likely like that.

See what I've voted!!!

Best New - BRUNO MARS

Best Male - BRUNO MARS

Best Song - GRENADE by BRUNO MARS
I fall in love with the song from the first time listened to it <3<3<3

Best Push - BRUNO MARS
It seems like I'm a big fan of Bruno. 

Best Alternative - Thirty Seconds to Mars
Jared Leto <3<3<3
Best Female - Katy Perry
I also like Adele, but Katy Perry is the BEST.
She's even better than Gaga.
Best Hip Hop - PITBUUUUUUUULLLLL !!!!
Best Live - Uhhhhmmmmmm
No comment
Best Rock - LINKIN PARKKKKKKK!!!
Best World Stage - BLACK EYED PEAS

Biggest Fans - PARAMOOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEE
Worldwide Act Asia Pasific Nominee - BIG BANG!!!!!
By the way, Agnes Monica is a very talented singer from Indonesia.
But I'm a VIP (Big Bang's fan), so I choose BIG BANG!
That's all my choices, what about you???
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment