Sunday, October 23

RIP Marco Simoncelli

I'm pretty sure that some hours ago I just posted about Marco Simoncellii's accident in Sepang, Malaysia and I also wrote "Get well soon, Marco."
But, he passed away already :(

I'm not big fan of him, yes, I'm not. But he had given something to the race. He was kinda annoying and also often made other riders in danger because of his carelessness. Knowing that he has gone, I was more more more shock. I read the news in TVOne newsticker this afternoon and I screamed Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
I called abah and told that Simoncelli had gone.

Sorry Marco for making you the object of our jokes because without the wind and without thunderstorm, you often suddenly fell down and ruined the race. But today was very horrible accident. I prayed for you when the accident just happened, I wished there was nothing serious would happen to you. But ...


Bye Marcoooooo Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment