Saturday, October 29

Sweet Thing

It's the sweetest thing for today and the whole week and the whole month and maybe for the entire year.

Today I watched Chelsea-Arsenal and the result was like shocking me. It was 3-5!!! And van Persie achieved hattrick. Well, I like van Persie but I like FRANK LAMPARD more than any other players!!! Okay?
Fortunately Lampard made a goal tonight, at least it made me happy and really wish he could make a goal in my heart aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Tuzki Bunny Emoticon. Alright, I'm so impacted by Rajagombal!!!


The sweetest thing happened  when I was watching the match. TV in my family room, but the channel was not really good. The display picture was black and white due to the wrong direction of the antenna. Without I knew, Umi rotate the antenna. aaaaaaaaaaaaa that was sweet! And she shouted, "That's right already?". I was like "hah? ya, right!!!"

She knows that I love Chelsea. And it was torturing to watch the match with black and white colors. aaaaaaaaa that's all for now. Maybe I'll write another thing in minutes or in days or in weeks??? Who knows? I have no inspiration right away.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment