Thursday, November 10

Hari Pahlawan 2011

Alright people, first I'd like to say, "Selamat Hari Pahlawan." In fact, I don't know how to say, "Selamat Hari Pahlawan" in English, because I think there's no specific word can express it. It is Hari Pahlawan, but for me it is like any other worlds I always undergo everyday. There's nothing special for me, except I had speaking test today and before speaking test I was like afraid of coming late, because today I really had to go from east to west and to east and to north and to east. Today, it is like I covered every centimeter of my small town. Thank God I live in a small town where I can reach the corner of border area in less than 30 minutes. See, it is a very small town Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Actually, I saw something special today, not Yellow nor Maroon. I saw motorcade, but it was pedicabs. About more than 10 pedicabs were behind a just-married couple, haha. They were like parading. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take any pictures of them, even when I stopped in traffic light because the pedicabs were very slow. And when the lamp turned green, they just ran. Beside, I didn't have time to take my phone from my backpack, because it would take time and I'm afraid if I came to campus late.

Okay, I would upload some pictures of a wedding invitation that my Abah got few days ago. It was from our neighbor. The concept of the invitation was unique, yet very unusual. The wedding was held today, this morning to a nicety at eight.

The name of the couple printed on a heart and the colors are so INDONESIA.
Red and white are colors of Indonesia's flag.
I guess, he's just too nationalistic.

The invitation is for man only and in Indonesia,
we call it Walimatul Arsy


See the logo on the left corner?
It is written "Laskar Merah Putih," it is like Red-White Army *maybe*


Actually, the paper is mu uncle's, because I could not find my Abah's.
I guess, he had thrown it somewhere, as usual.
So, when Anin played with this paper, I took it and took some pictures.
Anin played it as a plane paper.


I think I just wanna tell about this :D
You know what, the first time I saw the invitation I was like I have to post it in my blog, because it is "extraordinary"

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Met hari pahlawan, merdeka Indonesiaku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya Beta, Selamat Hari Pahlawan juga :)
    Thanksfor dropping by here yah

    ReplyDelete