Sunday, November 6

Leaving On A Jet Plane - Lunga Numpak Pesawat

I was listening to Chantal Kreviazuk's song, Leaving On A Jet Plane minutes ago and suddenly thought about translating it to my mother tongue language, Tegal. Well, hope you enjoy!


"Leaving On A Jet Plane" (Lunga numpak pesawat)

 I'm ... I'm ... (Enyong... Enyong...)

 All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go (Tas'e nyong wis dipak, nyong siap lunga)
 I'm standin' here outside your door (Nyong ngadeg nang njaba umahe koen)
 I hate to wake you up to say goodbye (Nyong sengit nggugah koen nggo ngomong dadah)

 But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn (Tapi wis subuh, kiye wis esuk)
 The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn (Taksine ngenteni, nglakson-ngalkson)
 Already I'm so lonesome I could die (Enyong bisa mati yen dewekan)

 So kiss me and smile for me (Sun enyong terus gemuyu)
 Tell me that you'll wait for me (Ngomong, koen bakal ngenteni enyong)
 Hold me like you'll never let me go (Tahan enyong kaya koen ora rela)

 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane (Soale nyong lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 I don't know when I'll be back again (Beleh ngarti balike kapan)
 Oh, babe, I hate to go (Sayangku, nyong ora pengin lunga)

 I'm ... (Enyong...)

 There's so many times I've let you down (Nyong nolak ping pirang-pirang)
 So many times I've played around (Ping pirang-pirang rika tak nggo dolanan)
 I'll tell you now, they don't mean a thing (Tak omongi ya seiki, kuwe orang maksud apa-apa)

 Every place I go, I think of you (Nyong kepikiran rika saben lunga-lunga)
 Every song I sing, I sing for you (Saben lagu sing tak nyanyikna, kuwe nggo rika)
 When I come back I'll wear your wedding ring (Ngko pas nyong balik, cincin kawin sekin rika tak nggo)

 So kiss me and smile for me (Sun enyong terus gemuyu)
 Tell me that you'll wait for me (Ngomong, koen bakal ngenteni enyong)
 Hold me like you'll never let me go (Tahan enyong kaya koen ora rela)

 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane (Soale nyong lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 I don't know when I'll be back again (Beleh ngarti balike kapan)
 Oh, babe, I hate to go (Sayangku, nyong ora pengin lunga)

 Now the time has come to leave you (Kiye waktune nyong lunga)
 One more time, oh, let me kiss you (Sepisan maning ya, nyong pengin ngesun rika)
 And close your eyes and I'll be on my way (Tutup matane rika, nyong pan lunga)

 Dream about the days to come (Mbayangna waktune)
 When I won't have to leave alone (Nyong ora lunga dewekan)
 About the times that I won't have to say ... (Waktune nyong ora kudu ngomong...)

 Oh, kiss me and smile for me (Sun enyong terus gemuyu)
 Tell me that you'll wait for me (Ngomong, koen bakal ngenteni enyong)
 Hold me like you'll never let me go (Tahan enyong kaya koen ora rela)

 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane (Soale nyong lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 I don't know when I'll be back again (Beleh ngarti balike kapan)
 Oh, babe, I hate to go (Sayangku, nyong ora pengin lunga)

 And I'm leaving on a jet plane (Soale nyong lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 I don't know when I'll be back again (Beleh ngarti balike kapan)
 Oh, babe, I hate to go (Sayangku, nyong ora pengin lunga)

 But I'm leaving on a jet plane (Tapi nyong lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 Leaving on a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)
 (Ah ah ah ah)
 (Leaving) On a jet plane  (Lunga numpak kapal mabur)




And now I do thinking about this song.

  1. Is that the first time she will leave by plane?
  2. Where will she go?
  3. Is it Malaysia or countries in Middle-East and she'll be maid there, that's why she doesn't want to go???
  4. I read the translation and seriously, it looks so much funnier in Tegal language!!!

Well, I'm just stressed out, as usual. Night people!
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment