Wednesday, December 28

Same Old Brand New

Life is getting harder everyday. Agree?
Next week, (or should I say it NEXT YEAR?) Tuzki Bunny Emoticon,
I'll be having final test. Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just feel free from two days hard-working for the asshitment, ehm I mean assignment *cough cough*. Seriously, I just slept for 90 minutes two days ago and about five hours last night. I slept at 4 in the morning on Tuesday and woke up at 5.30am, it was even less than 5.30 am. I almost finished the assignment at 1am. Then I decided to go bed, but I couldn't sleep though. I was like usual, zombie-ing..

And last night, I could sleep at about 10 or 11 pm. Maybe because I did need to sleep. And at 1am I woke up again, nothing to do and did another assignment. At about 2am, I was like, I didn't know that I have closed my eyes already then Tuzki Bunny Emoticon ready to back to Dreamland!

That's new interface of Blogger. I have been using it for months. And minutes ago, I wanted to change to the old one.
Well, say, I miss the old one.

When I have seen the old one, I thought the new interface is so much simpler and simple is the best design afterall.
So, back to the new one. Bye bye



Today's writing class, we are asked to make a blog. And I have had you for
more than three years, so I should not make anothe one. And we are also asked to post
our writing assignment. Maybe later you'll see assignment here.

"Making a blog is a piece of cake. But to make it exist, it is a very tall order

No comments:

Post a Comment