Saturday, January 14

Salut Janvier !

Hey, I'm back! I really wanted to write since uhhhhmmmm last Sunday and I acted as if I were so busy that didn't have time to blog. I keep sketching to improve my skill. I keep working to get money. I keep thinking and I keep breathing, thank you.

I'm going to write some important things for me since last week, last Sunday actually.

Sunday, 8 January 2012
Devil and I went around the town. We went to malls, had lunch at Rocket, fabric stores, and home. We were out from house at about 1pm and back to home at 5pm. And guess what, We haven't taken bath yet!! Yihaaaaaaaaaa Tuzki Bunny Emoticon, it was called Enjoying life.
Maybe your expression would be like Tuzki Bunny Emoticon, "wtf this girl is so shabby!"
Don't worry, I'm sure you're not the one who think so. Me myself and I also think the same.

Fine, are you still with me?? If ya, let's continue the next stories.

Monday, 9 January 2012
It was like ehnnoying day. I came to Transportation Academy and when I arrived there, "oh okay, can you tell me where are all of my students?" I waited almost one hour and they came to class one by one. First, I'd like to say congratulation to my students who passed the test and will have the test next February. Last Monday class was ended by gossiping class with Anggi and Ayu.Oh by the way, I took some snaps last Monday in Transportation Academy.

.
.
.

This is it! Here is the parking area.

I was amazed to see the sky at the moment. I saw it was like a horse. What do you think?

Nah, here is the clearer one. It was like a horse! The only thing comes out from my mind
everytime I see this picture is there was a horse in the sky.

I took this from the class while waiting for the students

Thursday, 12 January 2012
It was like a very busy day and I felt great to have very full schedule, but still had time to do shopping Tuzki Bunny Emoticon, I'll tell you later.
I started day by doing the obligation to distribute English Contest invitation to some schools in my town with some friends. And, don't care about the school. Here are some snaps I took on that day.
.
.
.







I often feel amazed when I see rice field in my town. Yes, I feel amazed. I know I'm not living in Jakarta -and never wanna live there- and see rice field is like a very big chance to breath for me. Since I find that many rice fields destroyed to make real estate or houses, I am seriously being pessimistic to see it around me. And more reason that I'm being pessimistic to even see a rice field that Indonesia is an agricultural country they say, but we import the rice from other countries in south east Asia. It's ehnnoying to know that I live in a country with a very super silly government. Ah, they say to love our country's product, but they feed us imported rice Tuzki Bunny Emoticon. Isn't everything the government say just big bullshit???

Fine, forget about the stupid government and back to blogging about happy things (at least it makes me happy to share what I've got).

I also took a photo last Thursday in my working place, Transportation Academy
.
.

Tree in front of the class. I took it before entering the class.
I think that's all for now. I'll continue the rest days as soon as possible. I plan to post the rest tomorrow,, if I'm not lazy. The next post will be about my shopping time in a unique store called "Oke Doku" in my town where there is only one price for everything. And I'll tell about a conflict just happened this morning in the gas station between me and an ehnnoying woman.

How do you spend your Saturday night, fellas?
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment