Sunday, March 11

Bali Day 1 - 1

Quick post, as I have to upload bunch of photos. I won't talk much, I'll let you enjoy the photos. Well, images speak more!

Monumen Bajra Sandi






UBER LOVE THIS PIC!! 



Inside the monumen




Dreamland



Annoying, right?
So, the translation would be like this:
You are not allowed to go up here if you are not going to shop, please understand us.



It's not lomo effect and didn't edit much on it.
I hide the camera behind my sunglasses Tuzki Bunny Emoticon






Our tour guides!
Left: Mbok Rake Jegeg
Right: Up - Beli Anjasmara (He asked us to call him so)
Bottom - I dunno their names

That's all for now, I'll post other photos later. Have a nice Sunday!
As always, Saturday and Sunday are like heaven for me, indeed!

Bonus video Cry Cry from T-Ara

A Very nice song!!!

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment