Wednesday, March 21

It Must Have Been Over Now

Yesterday, my lecturer brought back an old song which I have forgotten for quite a while. But actually this song fits almost everyone's love story. So after my lecturer brought it back yesterday, now I'm going to bring it back, only for you fellas.


Yeah, Roxette for the these couple days have colored my days. Sorry Big Bang, I have to say that Roxette wins my heart at the moment. I still don't know why sometime a song can easily bring memories I have kept up. For example like this song, It Must Have Been Love. When my lecturer just mentioned the title, my memories were like suddenly recalled to follow my day and annoy my mind.

He spontaneously made a story, a love story which I really didn't want to hear. Please, love story telling in the morning did ruin my day, seriously. He said that the story title should be "It must have been love". And he started his story which super damn fits my story!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I really wanted to scream "Stop Sir, please don't continue your story :("

I just want to say that, song is the most effective way to bring your past to you, bring your tears, your laugh, your love, your memories when life's getting suck.

It must have been love but it's over now,
it was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.


At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment