Sunday, May 20

Yes, it's Chelsea!

After waiting for Chelsea to get the trophy in my entire life, finally I witnessed it and it was like break the egg for me. Chelsea is not a premature team, it's just they hadn't got the perfect time. And it's the most perfect moment!

Seeing my hubby Lampard as the captain was like make my heart beats up and down uncontrolled.

I was a bit annoyed to see Neuer last night, and Robben and Ribery. I saw Robben worked really hard that I almost saw him in every some seconds after he failed using the opportunities. Neuer looked arrogant last night on the penalties session have no problem with him honestly, even I like him when he plays for Germany. But last night, nope, I don't like him at all. Seemed like he overreacted. And Ribery, I consider him as ehmmmm bad man. First, his face very provocative. I mean, his face could make me angry. And another personal opinion which is not appropriate to say. Maybe it's ok in my mother language, ya Ribery itu mukanya kriminal bangett, kesel liatnya!

The only word I say often is Finally, finally, finally. I really love Roberto di Mateo and his Magic touch. It's magic!

Oh, and happy anniversary blog! So, how long have we been together? 4 years? You gotta kidding me.

Yes, exactly 4 years or 4 years and some days, since I forgot the exact date when I made you. Thanks for being too loyal :D

And, Selamat Hari Kebangkitan Nasional. Saya menunggu Kebangkitan Sepak Bola Indonesia. Saya menunggu kebangkitan Indonesia di segala bidang. Saya berharap saya bisa ikut serta membangun negeri. Tapi, saya nggak gitu berharap sama kebangkitan politik or whatever or whatever. I don't give a shit.

CONGRATULATION CHELSEA!!
CHEL-PION!!! *smoooooooooch for hubby Lampard and Super Didier*

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment