Saturday, June 16

Big Decision

In less than two hours, I'll be taking one of the biggest decisions I've ever made in my whole life. I've been thinking about it, like almost everyday til the day is coming. I'm ready for everything comes up then. Today is the execution, do it now or never. Yes, I'm ready for being unemployment.

It's the right time. When the kids are having they holiday, I quit and they will not see me again next semester. I'm ready. It's not because I don't love them, it's more for personal reasons consideration. Beside, I'm currently being so busy for some projects with my partners in crime, Atun and Tia. Even, I spent my whole day on my birthday to cook. Yes, we are on our project leading by Mrs. Wilda to be as innovative as possible. And, I'm so exhausted that miss my leisure time like I do everyday. Next Wednesday, we will sell our product on campus exhibition. Next month, we will be on another place to do the same thing. Yet, Im excited.

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment