Saturday, September 29

Distance


For those who are now encountering Long Distance Relationship, the quotes may steel your love life. Keep strong. Stronger.

Well, it's Saturday night people! Nothing to do. So I just wanna flash back some meaningful -or at least for me, it's meaningful- small talks I had with Novika and Miss Lya when we were hanging out for lunch. Suddenly, we talked about our love lives and we were very outspoken about the issue. I won't say anything about mine here, those are off the records. Anyway, sometime it's easier for me to tell about my past with people I never knew in my past and let them give any opinions about it through their point of views.

Since then, I know that I never be honest with myself about my own feeling, kept denying. Yeah, sometime it's much saver to be that way. Right fine, this is a random blogpost. Ok?

"But I'm fine. See?" -me-
"It won't be easy for you to get rid of that. It will take times, very long time" -Miss Lya-
"Iya sih" -me-

It was like, firstly Novika told us about her love life, then Miss Lya did. Eventually, they forced me to tell mine. Ehhhhhmmmm, reluctantly I did in very short ways. You know, I never talk about private in front of people, even Pep and Rora. But like I said, it's easier to tell my past with people I know in my present. Moreover, Miss Lya is so much maturer than me. And Novika, she knew the one I talked about at that time.
It's like she was not close enough with me at that time, yet not a stranger for me.

I rest my case. No more random thoughts in this post. By the way, tomorrow I will buka lapak again in Balai Kota Lama after having a break last week for quick vacation with my family.

Now Playing: Christina Perri feat. Jason Mraz - Distance
Mood: Sleepy

I'm simply in love with the song
So I'll make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" when you're not listening
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?


At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment