Thursday, November 15

This Week Biggest Announcement


It won't make you shock. Just stay calm and read carefully.

Eventually, after about two years disappear from facebook world, I'm back. It is like about a week already if I'm not mistaken. The one and only reason is because I'm promoting my nail art service. My first plan for marketing my nail art service is from social networks like facebook, twitter, and this blog. You should've been noticing that this blog is now like my weekly business diary. Anyway, I haven't updated my 8th week since this week my schedule is kinda hard to breath.

Officially, I'm back to facebook. I changed my profile picture last night. The photo was from two years ago album with Anin. She was not one year yet at that time and now she's three years old. It was when my hair still super long and now it's never getting longer. Ah, life changes much.

That's all. I think I really have much posts to publish. I haven't finished uploading photos from my trip to Bali last February, Salatiga NUEDC last May, family vacation last September, and Lasem trip with the crews weeks ago.

Now playing: You and I - Park Bom

Alright then I just need to do. No need to say, I'm signing off now.
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment