Monday, March 25

Masterpiece !

How excited I am that finally I made my very first masterpiece! It was like I waited for the box I've ordered days ago and it was really not even disappointing me. I love it, indeed!

I'm showing you guys something, this is my masterpiece!


They are really lovely and for this time I don't even think pink is suck, it's sweet instead. Ah, I have to admit it now that on that fake nails, pink looks really sweet and I love it! But I won't say pink is sweet or so for other things. I use pink a lot on my designs because girls love the color. So, do you think what I can do? Say no? noooooooo. Getting along with pink very well, but I won't say I love pink. I'm not a fan of pink, but this time I have to say it fits really well on my design.


Sorry for the last photo I just want to make sure that it fits my nails because it's handmade and it was made with my nails measurement. Fake nails anyone?

Now Playing: Gotye - Eyes Wide Open
Current mood: I'm good mood all day :)

You can simply click here or visit Velvet's blog.
At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog.

2 comments: