Thursday, November 6

New Header, Yeay!

Holla, peeps!

I am using my own laptop to open Blogger. It is like, wah finally. I don't know why, I could open Google-related sites right one day after I posted the previous post. I think Google read my post and granted my wish. When I was not using my own laptop to blog, I didn't feel free to write and post. Even the one belongs to my sister.

So, I changed the header. It's now black and white, and masculine. When I just arrived home tonight, I opened my laptop and managed to make a new header. And I found myself making it quite masculine. Well, like that girl who goes anywhere wearing sweater and sneakers, that's how I see my new header. Showing the tough side.

I have no idea what to write. Just killing the time. Gonna stay up late. Au revoir!

Now Playing: Beirut - Santa Fe
Mood: Bored

At last I say, A Velly Intewesting Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment